Wednesday, June 9, 2010

♪La mer au ciel d’été…♪

Tuesday morning I awoke to my entire body protesting every move I made. So what did I do? I went running. Lol. :) And….had a really hard time staying awake in class due to tiredness/soreness. Oh well.

Despite not really liking the beach, I decided to go because everybody else was going and I didn't want to just sit around the hotel by myself. And I really wanted a nap, and I decided I may as well nap at the beach. Although…it wasn't a very restful nap. I was listening to my ipod, so that probably didn't help me fall asleep. And I didn't want to burn, so I had to keep waking up and putting on some more sun screen. I did get slightly burned, but it wasn't bad. I couldn't even feel it. And it was kinda splotchy and really small spots.

The rest of the people in my group weren't so lucky. Lol. Most of them only put on sunscreen once, and really only on their face. Some people *coughPariscough*didn't put sunscreen on at all! They definitely came home looking a little lobster-ish. Or a lot lobster-ish. Lol. They got burned all over! No wonder, because we were out there during the hottest part of the day! I didn't even get a tan line on my legs like I was hoping. :( Oh well. I guess that's better than increasing my risk of skin cancer. Lol. And I don't envy any of them! They all look so sore…

After spending a couple hours doing nothing at the beach, I came home and worked on my journals. I got a lot done, too, in case you haven't noticed! Lol. Happy reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment